Monday, December 14, 2009

Just Say No

And say "no" is what I did during refreshments at Church on Sunday, as the featured food was doughnuts.

I love doughnuts, especially from SFW (one won't find them at Whole Foods).

But Sunday was not my off day -- that was Friday, as I celebrated Aiden's 12th birthday with the family by horsing down a Five Guys' burger with LOTS of fries, and Aiden's triple-chocolate-deluxe birthday cake. Simply delicious.

No cardio on Saturday -- spent the day in Williamsburg for Owen's gymnastics meet. Gotta make that up tonight with my upper body workout.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's the best approach. I've always found that "I'll just have a little" doesn't work, whether it's fries, doughnuts, or chocolate. It's much easier to deny myself than to control myself once I get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if I get this right, there was temptation at Church? Man. Just when you think you're safe.

    ReplyDelete